- What is fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: IJSSH publishes research papers in the fields of Social Science and Humanities such as Population Studies, Business Studies, Communication Studies, Anthropology, Economics, Corporate Governance, Education, Cross-cultural, Ethics, Criminology, Library Science, Development Studies, International Relations, Political Science, Geography, Demography, History, Industrial Relations, Information Science, Law, Linguistics, Media studies, Methodology, Philosophy, Public administration, Psychology, Sociology, Social welfare, Literature, linguistics, Paralegal, Performing arts, (Music, Theatre & Dance), Visual Arts, Women Studies Religious Studies, and so on.
- What is the medium of the published journal?
Answer: IJSSH is published both in online and print versions. Author (s) will get a one print copy with free of charge.
- Is IJSSH an indexed journal?
Answer: IJSSH is indexed with and included in Ulrich’s, Cabell’s, DOAJ, EBSCO, JournalSeek/Genamics and IndexCopernicus International. The journal is under the indexing process with Econlit, ERIC, Scopus and ISI.
- Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: IJSSH is a refereed journal. It follows double blind review process.
- What is the accessing system of the journal?
Answer: The journal is an open-access system.
- What type of paper does IJSSH publish?
Answer: IJSSH Journal publishes conceptual framework, original papers, review papers, analytical and simulation models, case studies, technical notes, book reviews and empirical research,
- What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: It is included in DOAJ (Visit www.doaj.org ). The researcher, readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
- Who is the publisher of IJSSH?
Answer: IJSSH is run by International Center for Promoting Knowledge (ICPK).
- I want to submit may paper to IJSSH, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through e-mail at email@example.com
- What’s the page limit for a paper?
Answer: There is no word/page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 22 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
- Does IJSSH have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, IJSSH has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
- How much time does IJSSH take in review process?
Answer: IJSSH editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum three weeks.
- Does IJSSH require any publication fee?
Answer: After the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 300 USD as manuscript publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. The payment method will be notified by the executive editor after the acceptance of the paper. Author(s) will be get to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article for the number of the authors. Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 40 USD for each additional copy.
- What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 25% –35%.
- Author Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: you can submit more than one paper at a time.
- I want to know about the copyright policy of IJSSH.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in IJSSH are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. IJSSH/ICPK Journal is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author’s responsibility to bring an violation action if so desired by the author.
- I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of IJSSH. How can I give the order?
Answer: Please e-mail your subscription order to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.
- What is the frequency of publication of IJSSH?
Answer: IJSSH is Quarterly. It publishes 4 issues per year.
- I want to join the review team of IJSSH. How can I become an honorable reviewer of IJSSH?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, fill up the prescribed application form Recruitment of Reviewers and send it to the editor at email@example.com