All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the e-mail to the editor at email@example.com
Authors are advised to follow the Author Guideline in preparing the manuscript before submission.
Review and Publication Process
The process is full double-blind refereeing, that used comprises of the following steps.
- Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to re-submission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
- Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print).
- One hard copy of the published journal (Print) for each article will be sent to the author/corresponding author.
The review process takes maximum three weeks.
Copyrights for articles published in IJSSH are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. IJSSH/ICPK is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author’s responsibility to bring a violation action if so desired by the author.